The U.S. Mission in Kazakhstan invites American citizens in and around Atyrau to receive consular services on February 13, 2014 from 10:30 until 17:00 at the TengizChevroil (TCO) facility located at 3 Satpayev Street, Atyrau, Kazakhstan.
Those requiring consular services should note the following:
- Those requesting additional passport pages should send a scanned copy of signed DS-4085 Form no later than Friday, February 07, 2014, by email to USAKZ@state.gov. In addition, customers are requested to bring the original DS-4085 Forms and passports;
- For those wishing to apply for a passport for a child, both parents and the child are required to appear in person to sign the DS-11 Application Form;
- Those wishing to renew their passports must submit a completed DS-82 Application Form and submit their original passport;
- If you would like to apply for Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA): customers are requested to submit a scanned copy of application form DS-2029. Both parents and the child are required to appear in person.
- Those requiring notary services are kindly requested to prepare the document to be notarized prior to requesting notary services and bring proof of identification.
The U.S. Mission Kazakhstan wishes to advise American citizens that as of August 28, 2012, certified copies of passports will no longer be provided free of charge. The cost for this service is now $50.
The list of required documents and application forms are available at: www.travel.state.gov or http://kazakhstan.usembassy.gov
Service Fee Minor (under 16 y.o.) passport $105
Regular adult passport renewal $110
Replacement of a lost/stolen passport, 1st adult passport $135
Additional pages $82
Notary services: $50
Complete fee information can be found at: www.travel.state.gov. Payments for services can be made by credit card only.
All guests are required to bring their U.S. passports to enter the TCO premises. Non-TCO guests who wish to obtain consular services are requested to contact Chanel Jolly, Advisor, Policy, Government & Public Affairs, Tengizchevroil at email@example.com. We hope to see you on February 13!
If you have additional questions, please call the U.S. Consulate General Almaty Consular Section at (727)-250-49-01 or send an inquiry to USAKZ@state.gov.
U.S. Mission, Kazakhstan
Astana tel: +7-7172-70-21-00
Almaty tel: +7-727-250-49-01