#USKZStories | Submission guidelines
- In a short paragraph, describe the story you’d like to share. You can write in English, Kazakh, or Russian. Include the name of your city.
- If you’re writing about someone else, please get their consent before disclosing their name or posting their photos. When you send us a story with names and photos you confirm having obtained all necessary permissions. If there are minors in any of the photos, we will need to receive a consent form signed by a parent or guardian.
- Please use a valid email address so we could reach you if your story gets selected for publication. If your story gets selected, we’ll get in touch to set up a time for a phone interview and get some photos from you. Interviews will be recorded.
- Please refrain from promoting your business or other for-profit projects. We will not share or endorse them. We will not share stories that are critical or are asking for financial support from the embassy or the audience.
- You can send your submission to AstanaPress@america.gov until May 8, 2020.